Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pile up

I thought 2nd week of school will be as relax as the first week of school. I was WRONG, VERY WRONG! It's beginning to be more and more hectic even the schedule is perfectly fine. Lectures are the usual and tutorial started this week. It's nice to meet new pple for tutorial, there's 2 Fabian in my class! Homework is piling up, revision is piling up. I need more time, 24 hrs a day just dun seem to be enough for me. I'm enjoying most of my times in school mixing with new found mates. Lots of things in poly is so much different from sec school. I feel like i had to wear a mask to school each day.

Okay, enough of that. Today went to look at the Inline Skating Club. It's so fun as there's so many pple taking part in it. i've made up my mind to join the club. Sometimes is just good to know someone who loves to crap and click with you, like i mention that life in poly is sometimes hard to get by. I share my craps n lameness with Huiting and a new friend, JuChi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home